Terms and Conditions
- PROOFS: We will email a PDF proof sheet to you, which must be approved, signed and returned to us before we can begin printing your order.
- ERRORS: We are not responsible for layout or typographical errors once we receive your final approved proof sheet.
- CHANGES: Any layout changes made before printing after approving proof for reasons other than our errors will be charged a minimum of $75.00 due before delivery.
- SHIPPING/DELIVERY: Cards will be shipped out in approximately three weeks following receipt of your final proof approval. Plastic BizCards shall in no way be liable for delayed shipments beyond our control. Plastic BizCards shall not be liable for delays in delivery and may extend production time if necessary to complete order at our discretion.
- COPYRIGHT OR TRADEMARK: Orders are produced to customer specification; therefore the customer agrees to assume any liability for Copyright/Trademark infringements.
- CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY: You are responsible to supply us all consideration required to complete your order including, layout guidelines, photo, custom artwork to spec, signed proof sheet and payment.
- SAMPLES: PLASTIC BizCards reserves the right to use any items it produces in Promotions, Trade Shows, Sales Kits and display on our website directory unless agreed to otherwise in writing prior to printing. We also reserve the right to imprint in small font our web address and phone number on the back of all cards produced by us.
- LIABILITY LIMIT: Under no circumstances will Plastic BizCards be responsible for any damages beyond the invoiced amount for any particular order.
- MATERIALS: Our standard plastic card thickness is approximately .030 mil. Due to raw material availability, the finished product you receive may be slightly different from samples you may have seen.
- CONTRACT: This order cannot be cancelled without approval from PLASTIC BizCards in writing.
- PAYMENT: due in full at time of order placement, payable to Plastic BizCards. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- CLAIMS: Any claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of your order and all claims must be made in writing.
- All orders are subject to Overruns or Underruns of 10% or less and as such will be considered order delivered in full.
- Plastic BizCards reserves the right to modify our terms and conditions at anytime without notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms & Conditions listed above please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Toll free at 1-888-227-3408 and we will be pleased to answer any further questions you may have.